OXFORD, UK – 22nd October 2019 – Enesi Pharma (“Enesi”), the innovative pharmaceutical company developing unique injectable solid dose drug-device vaccine products, announces it is participating at the upcoming World Vaccine Congress Europe 2019 in Barcelona, Spain (29th – 31st October 2019). Enesi is a Silver Sponsor of the event and will also showcase its innovative ImplaVax® needle-free solid dose vaccine platform at Booth 32 in the Conference Exhibition.
In addition, from 9:00am CET on Thursday 31st October, Enesi’s CEO David Hipkiss will Chair the track at the Congress focused on International Partnerships and Developing Countries for Vaccine Manufacturing. The sessions in this track will cover important timely topics, including:
- • World Bank collaboration and vaccine trials in emerging countries (strategy and plans)
- • The role of emerging markets in the global supply and demand for vaccines
- • Europe’s financing innovation and growth in life sciences to address infectious diseases
- • A panel discussing insights on new business partnership models for international collaboration among vaccine manufacturers and government International collaborative research and partnering opportunities for vaccine development
- • Vaccines in rural communities
The World Vaccine Congress is the largest and most established vaccine meeting of its kind across the globe. It brings together experts and decision-makers across commercial and scientific issues in manufacturing, clinical trials, strategy, regulation, veterinary vaccines, immune profiling, AMR, respiratory, influenza, therapeutic and emerging disease vaccines.