Enesi Pharma is using its ImplaVax® technology to develop a range of innovative needle-free injectable solid dose vaccine products with potential to transform the performance and delivery of vaccines and make a material impact on global healthcare. Our primary focus is the development of novel solid dose vaccines against a range of infectious and other select diseases, working in partnership with global companies, government agencies and non-governmental organisations. Clients include the largest vaccine companies, challenger vaccine companies, specialist biotech developers and key governments. We also have several opportunities in animal health.
Enesi Pharma was the winner of the Best New Vaccine Technology/ Platform category in the 2020 Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards at the World Vaccine Congress. This award recognises the outstanding efforts and progress of the Enesi team in applying and leveraging our unique unit solid dose and needle-free ImplaVax® vaccination technology.
Enesi Pharma is seeking an Interim Analytical Team Leader to provide cover during maternity leave absence. We are seeking an expert in developing and validiating complex methods for biomolecules e.g. HPLC or cell-based assay who can manage and lead the Analytical Team.
In this role you will:
- Manage the daily activities of the Team and drive rigorous scientific laboratory work.
- Manage the assignment and oversee the implementation and execution of all analytical activities/objectives in line with project prioritisation.
- Manage key external relationships with analytical consumables and maintenance parties.
- Coordinate discussions with process and formulation team leaders to ensure smooth running of all laboratory activities.
- Organise and perform recruitment and training of new team members.
- Maintain and promote quality standards within the Analytical Team.
- Maintain and promote Health & Safety standards within the Analytical Team.
- Lead the selection, purchase and installation of analytical equipment to agreed technical specifications and oversee generation of EOPs and MOPs as required.
- Peer review analytical data and lab notebook experiments to confirm data integrity.
- Perform routine analysis to support internal and external projects where required.
- Optimise/oversee optimisation of existing analytical methods and develop new methods for analysis of novel formulations.
- Verify/oversee verification of the suitability of new methods by performing validation studies.
- A Batchelors, Masters, or PhD degree in relevant sciences with relevant respective experience.
- At least 6 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years in an Analytical principal/senior position.
Enesi Pharma offers a great working environment in a purpose built, facility with a competitive benefits package. The facility is based in Oxfordshire with ample parking and excellent transport links.
For more details about the role please contact: HR@enesipharma.com